The Expat lifestyle from start to finish

Follow my trials and tribulations as I begin my life in a new country, half way round the world.

Monday 21 February 2011

The year dot plus one








Yes, I'm officially back. Aged one (and 23). I feel it's about time I continued writing my blog. After all it's almost a year since life began for me and as you do at such a young age, I've forgotten almost everything I learnt and achieved. Hence, onward and upward.






And boy has the world changed in just one year. I've worked my way into my dream job, forced the girl of my dreams into a solid commitment and jumped on the "I'm writing a novel" bandwagon, not to mention I also learnt the difference between than and then.






So, I'll see you all very soon, back here in the usual place. Let's see what this year holds.

PS: Yes, I'm attempting to write a book. All judgement, laughter and banter accepted.


- I write, therefore I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment